- Welcome to our Blog!
- What's going on?
- September Competition.
- Easter Competition.
- Care of Vintage China.
- China with Royal Connections.
- Royal Crown Derby News.
- Customers Photos.
- Old Country Roses backstamps.
- Where was it made?
SEPTEMBER PRIZE DRAW NOW ENDED
Would you like to win a vintage 3 tier cake stand of your choice up to the value of £50? Yes? Then just SHARE our Facebook page and you will be entered into our Draw.
1. Scroll to the bottom of our home page on this website.
2. Click on the Facebook icon this will take you to our facebook page.
3. Click on the SHARE button underneath the main picture and add a comment.
Competition ends September 30th
Winner posted on facebook October 1st.
Winner picked at random.
Come Back soon for our October competition.
Come back often for Competitions, Discount Codes, Special Offers, News and Tips.
- To start us off we are giving you 10% discount on all tea sets and teapots for a limited time. Use code TEATIME in the discount code box at the checkout
- Easter Competition. Find the Easter Bunny hidden in our of our china items. Use our contact form to tell us where you found it. We will pick the winner at radnom
- on April 7th and you may pick anything on our website as your prize up to the value of £25. Winner will be posted on Facebook (name only).
- We can supply wholesale vintage china for weddings, cafes, hotels and restaurants. Please contact us with your requirements if you do not see what you are looking for in our wholesale category.
- Care of your vintage china.
- It is recommended to wash you vintage china by hand. Prolonged exposure to a dish washer will remove the gilding.
- Do not use wire cleaning pads, you can soak an item in warm soapy water if you need to remove a stubborn stain.
- Do not stack tea cups inside each other as this can result in chips happening
- You can clean a stained teapot with a weak solution of bleach or a steradent or dishwasher tablet in warm water works well. Fill the teapot and leave for a hour.
- ROYAL CONNECTIONS
- Over the years, lots of china has Royal Family connections. Some of the Companies had Royal in their name and sometimes patterns were named after Royals. Below is a list of china with Royal connections.
- Royal Albert (Company name)
- Crown Staffordshire (Company name)
- Edwardian (Company name)
- Elizabethan (Company name)
- Georgian (Company name)
- Georgian Rose (Pattern name)
- Kings Ransom (Pattern name)
- Old Royal (Company name)
- Queens (Company name)
- Queen Charlotte (Company name)
- Queen Elizabeth (Pattern name)
- Regency (Company name)
- Royal Burlington (Company name)
- Royal Cauldon (Company name)
- Royal Crown Derby (Company name)
- Royal Doulton (Company name)
- Royal Grafton (Company name)
- Royal Kendal (Company name)
- Royal Kent (Company name)
- Royal Knight (Company name)
- Royal Stafford (Company name)
- Royal Standard (Company name)
- Royal Stuart (Company name)
- Royal Vale (Company name)
- Royal Worcester (Company name)
- Princess Anne (Pattern name)
- Prince Edward Island (Pattern name)
- Princess Marina (Pattern name)
- Princess Series (Pattern name)
- Queen Mary (Pattern name)
- Queens Messenger (Pattern name)
- Queens Mother (Pattern name)
- Tudor Rose (Pattern name)
- Victoriana Rose (Pattern name)
- Windsor (Company name)
- ROYAL CROWN DERBY NEWS
- From January 2018 Royal Crown Derby are no longer date stamping their products.
- Anything from Royal Crown Derby prior to January 2018 is easy to date but after this date is will be almost impossible to date accurately.
- CUSTOMERS PHOTO'S
- Some photo's of tea sets purchased by our customers.
OLD COUNTRY ROSES BACK STAMPS
DISCOUNT CODE FOR JULY 2018 Use code SUMMERTIME FOR 10% DISCOUNT.
Come back soon for more discount codes.